On average, it costs $350 to shelter just one animal.
PetCare Partners are area corporations, businesses, individuals, families, and organizations that provide a donation of $1,000 or more a year to Cocheco Valley Humane Society to underwrite a portion of the operating costs to keep the lights and heat on, the food and water flowing, and the doors open for animals in need.
In return, PetCare Partners receive the following recognition:
- A sign in the Adoption Center showcasing the donor's name. The Adoption Center is visited by approximately 10,000 people each year
- Listing each year in our newsletter, CVHS News, that is seen by nearly 7,000 donors and friends of the animals
- Acknowledgement of the gift through a news release sent to all area media
- A certificate of appreciation to display in the PetCare Partner's business reminding both customers and employees of the company's caring support and commitment to a good quality of life for our community
- The company's logo and name showcased on CVHS' website visited by thousands of people annually
Please call 603-749-5322 ext 106 for more information.
2009 PetCare Partners